Bacchanal Jamaica’s Road Parade will take place on October 25,2020
Bacchanal’s ultra-all-inclusive package includes premium alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks, lunch and dinner, security, on-site paramedics, mobile restroom, final fete & of course your costume.
This is an enhanced service that revelers can upgrade to providing expedited costume delivery, a photographer assigned to this group all day, upgraded goodie bag, an exclusive lunch stop experience with a cool down bus on the road. There is also assistance with the purchase of Bacchanal Jamaica party tickets.
For overseas revelers there is also an addon service where we arrange a personalized meet and greet at the airport and the all-inclusive Club Kingston lounge on the departure.
The Roach March starts at Sovereign Centre (106 Hope Road) and leaves promptly at 10am. Visit our Route’s Page for more details.
RFB: Date to be advised
Premium: October 21, 2020
Bacchanal Jouvert:October 21, 2020
Costumes can be viewed at our showroom located at Mas Camp located at the Stadium on Arthur Wint Drive during the Carnival Season.
We can recommend you to our travel affiliates who will assist with travel arrangements.
Costume distribution will be emailed to masqueraders as well as posted on our social media accounts. The final day to collect costumes is the Saturday before Road Parade.
Yes, however add-on must be purchased before cutoff date.
All purchases are final. In order to recover your purchase, YOU would have to independently advertise your costume for sale.
Yes, you can change your bikini size only if we have the requested size available.
Yes, you can, however a bra MUST BE PROVIDED FOR DECORATION at least 1 month before cutoff date.
Yes you can, the person collecting the costume on your behalf must have a valid ID along with an authorization letter.
- Start the morning with a good breakfast (lots of carbs to soak up the rum).
- Keep hydrated, drink lots of water throughout the day. We recommend a bottle of water for every 3 alcoholic drinks.
- Wear comfortable footwear. We don’t recommend wearing a new pair on the day of the Parade.
- Don’t wander off alone, stay with friends on the road within the security ropes.
- You have the freedom to enhance your costume but leave valuables at home. Don’t carry unnecessary items. No flashy expensive jewelry, no excessive amount of money, etc. The band is all-inclusive you don't need money!
- Don’t forget sunblock, the sun can be unforgiving. (Minimum SPF 30 recommended).
- Things to carry: hair pins, safety pins, body tape, camera phone, portable phone charger.
- LISTEN to the security teams’ instructions, they're there to keep you safe.
-Most important FETE! Have fun but drink responsibly.